Wednesday, October 5, 2022

REMEMBER: 144x



 

remember-

H2142: 

‎זכר: 

zâkar

1. to remember, recall, call to mind

a. (Qal) to remember, recall

b. (Niphal) to be brought to remembrance, be remembered, be thought of, be brought to mind


Genesis 9:15

And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. 


Genesis 9:16

And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth. 

Exodus 13:3

And Moses said unto the people, Remember this day, in which ye came out from Egypt, out of the house of bondage; for by strength of hand the LORD brought you out from this place: there shall no leavened bread be eaten. 

Exodus 20:8

Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. 

Exodus 32:13

Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, thy servants, to whom thou swarest by thine own self, and saidst unto them, I will multiply your seed as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give unto your seed, and they shall inherit it for ever. 

Leviticus 26:42

Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land. 

Leviticus 26:45

But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their God: I am the LORD. 

Deuteronomy 8:2

And thou shalt remember all the way which the LORD thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no. 

Deuteronomy 15:15

And thou shalt remember that thou wast a bondman in the land of Egypt, and the LORD thy God redeemed thee: therefore I command thee this thing to day. 


Deuteronomy 32:7

Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father, and he will shew thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee. 


1 Chronicles 16:12

Remember his marvellous works that he hath done, his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth; 


Nehemiah 13:14

Remember me, O my God, concerning this, and wipe not out my good deeds that I have done for the house of my God, and for the offices thereof. 

Psalms 20:7

Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God. 

Psalms 25:6-7

6   Remember, O LORD, thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindnesses; for they have been ever of old. 

7   Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O LORD. 


Psalms 42:4

When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday. 

Psalms 63:6

When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches. 

Psalms 77:11

I will remember the works of the LORD: surely I will remember thy wonders of old. 

Psalms 103:18

To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them. 

Psalms 119:49

ZAIN. Remember the word unto thy servant, upon which thou hast caused me to hope. 

Ecclesiastes 12:1

Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them; 

Song of Solomon 1:4

Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee. 

Isaiah 43:18

Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. 


Isaiah 46:8-9

8   Remember this, and shew yourselves men: bring it again to mind, O ye transgressors. 

9   Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, 


Jeremiah 15:15

O LORD, thou knowest: remember me, and visit me, and revenge me of my persecutors; take me not away in thy longsuffering: know that for thy sake I have suffered rebuke. 

Lamentations 5:1

Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach. 

Ezekiel 16:60

Nevertheless I will remember my covenant with thee in the days of thy youth, and I will establish unto thee an everlasting covenant. 

Luke 1:72

To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant; 

Luke 17:32

Remember Lot's wife. 

Luke 23:42-43

42   And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. 

43   And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise. 


John 16:4

But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you. 


Acts 20:35

I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive. 


Galatians 2:10

Only they would that we should remember the poor; the same which I also was forward to do. 

Hebrews 10:16-17

16   This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; 

17   And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more. 


Revelation 2:5

Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent. 


Revelation 3:3

Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee. 


Remember

G3421: 

μνημονεύω: 

mnēmoneuō

1. to be mindful of, to remember, to call to mind

a. to think of and feel for a person or thing

b. to hold in memory, keep in mind

2. to make mention of






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Rapture

  The term rapture refers to a phenomenon described in the Bible, in which individual persons are lifted up (raptured) alive by God from thi...